TULSI JAP MALA FINE BEAD
- ₹560.00 ₹610.00
- Ex Tax: ₹560.00
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: www.tulsimala.com
- Product Code: TM457
100% Original Handmade Tulsi Mala, since 1925 in Vrindavan by www.tulsimala.com
We claim on our website that we make all MALA from TULSI WOOD ..
www.tulsimala.com made in Vrindavan. 100% Pure Tulsi Mala Beads,Good for anyone.
Original Hend Made Tulsi Mala - Fine Cutting Small Round size beads.
Benefits of Wearing Tulsi mala:
1. Destroys greatest of sins (maha pataka samhantrim) Skanda Purana: HBV: 4.3182.
2. Sri Hari is always with you (deha sada Harih) Garuda Purana: HBV 4.3353.
3. Million times benefit from punya karmas, pitr or devata puja (pitrnam devata krtam koti gunam) Garuda Purana: HBV: 4.3364.
4. Yamaraj and his dutas stay far away (preta raja dutakah drstva nashyanti durena) Garuda Purana: HBV: 4.3375.
5. Gives full protection from bad dreams, accidents, attacks by weapons, and the Yamadutas (duhsvapnam durnimittam bhayam shastrajam) Garuda Purana: HBV: 4.338.
Who Can Wear Tulasi Neckbeads
The following authoritative quotes should put to rest all rumors, taboos and speculations regarding this question. Bhagavan Sri Krishna Himself states that anyone can wear tulsi kanthi mala. There are no restrictions! The wearing of tulsi neck beads, (tulsi kanthi mala) simply depends on one’s personal sense of allegiance to his beliefs, duty, or simply as a matter of inspiration if he/she wants to do so. Srila Sanatan Goswami calls this a taste or attraction to wear them, (yatha ruchi) HBV: 4.308. In Vishnu Dharmottara, Bhagavan Sri Krishna says, “Without a doubt, anyone who wears tulsi neck beads, even if he/she is unclean or of bad character, will surely attain Me.” (ashauco anacharo mam eva iti na samshaya) HBV: 4.322. The following
Tags: Tulsi Jap Mala Fine Bead