TULSI JAP MALA NATURAL CUTTING BEAD
- ₹120.00 ₹150.00
- Ex Tax: ₹120.00
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: www.tulsimala.com
- Product Code: TM05
NACTURAL CUTING MEDIUM SIZE BEADS. Original Hend Made Tulsi Mala - made in Vrindavan. 100% Pure Tulsi Japa Beads,Good for anyone.
We claim on our website that we make all MALA from TULSI WOOD ..
Benefits of Wearing Tulsi mala:
1. Destroys greatest of sins (maha pataka samhantrim) Skanda Purana: HBV: 4.3182.
2. Sri Hari is always with you (deha sada Harih) Garuda Purana: HBV 4.3353.
3. Million times benefit from punya karmas, pitr or devata puja (pitrnam devata krtam koti gunam) Garuda Purana: HBV: 4.3364.
4. Yamaraj and his dutas stay far away (preta raja dutakah drstva nashyanti durena) Garuda Purana: HBV: 4.3375.
5. Gives full protection from bad dreams, accidents, attacks by weapons, and the Yamadutas (duhsvapnam durnimittam bhayam shastrajam) Garuda Purana: HBV: 4.338.
Who Can Wear Tulasi Neckbeads
The following authoritative quotes should put to rest all rumors, taboos and speculations regarding this question. Bhagavan Sri Krishna Himself states that anyone can wear tulsi kanthi mala. There are no restrictions! The wearing of tulsi neck beads, (tulsi kanthi mala) simply depends on one’s personal sense of allegiance to his beliefs, duty, or simply as a matter of inspiration if he/she wants to do so. Srila Sanatan Goswami calls this a taste or attraction to wear them, (yatha ruchi) HBV: 4.308. In Vishnu Dharmottara, Bhagavan Sri Krishna says, “Without a doubt, anyone who wears tulsi neck beads, even if he/she is unclean or of bad character, will surely attain Me.” (ashauco anacharo mam eva iti na samshaya) HBV: 4.322. The following quote from a book titled, Associates of Sri Chaitanya, says that Srila Bhaktivinod Thakur gave tulsi neck beads to a Calcutta industrialist who had neither diksha nor the most exemplary behavior: “Mr. S.K. Ghosh who often visited Srila Bhaktivinod Thakur at his residence called “Bhakti Bhavana.” Under the direction of Srila Bhaktivinod Thakur, Mr. Ghosh started wearing a tulsi mala around his neck, although he was not able to accept the principles of Vaishnav behavior in their entirety.”In addition, an Iskcon publication titled “Vaishnav Etiquette”, quoting Hari-bhakti Vilasa states: “The Padma Puran states regardless of whether one is an impure or pure state, one should always wear tulasi mala. And one should never take it off even when bathing, eating or passing stool and urine.” In other words, tulasi beads are always pure and purify anyone who contacts them.